Food & Drink
Food / drink
- We promote healthy eating in the centre; our snack menu includes items such as fresh fruit, vegetables and breadsticks and water.
- Parents and carers are asked not to bring their own snacks into the centre but to encourage their child to eat the snack provided.
- Please let us know if your child has any particular dietary requirements/allergies. We will make a record of this and where possible we will aim to provide suitable snacks for them that can be eaten as part of the snack menu.
- If we are unable to provide suitable snacks to meet a child’s dietary requirements, e.g. specially thickened food and drinks, peg feeding, parents will be allowed to provide their own snack for their child. This must be a snack only and should not contain foods that could be provided by the centre.
- If your child has a particular food they enjoy, please inform the staff and we will try and include it in our snack time menu for everyone to enjoy!
- If your child uses a particular cup please feel free to bring it to the session.
Opening times and term dates
CENTRE OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday 10am - 11:30am (second Saturday of the month only)
Half Term: Monday 22 to Friday 26 October
The centre is closed: Bank Holidays, 3 and 13 September for staff training, 25 December - 1 January.